Tuesday, March 12, 2013

to be You, to be Me, forever Sicilia

So, guys today i really was upset that i'm not going to Sicilia in the south of italy because of all the volunteers were doing their work too late and their failed-of-job made me missed my sicilia. WHY i want t be there when i can go there whenever i want? because in my year i can choose to go anywhere in italy for a week kinda like 'exchange week' but as i told you, it was too late, so i can't be in sicilia and being obsessed with the art inspired Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2013 and F/W 2013. as i spotted on Dolce & Gabbana both seasons for this 2013 and omg and that dolce owes my addicts. i've never ever been crazy in any show except Dolce & Gabbana sometimes i think those designers are exactly like me, like the same thing as i do, but only there're not exactly me. the baroque from seasons ago i still obsess! also, i went to Milan last Sunday and seen many cute boys with cute style and body so I think it would be better if i wore the last trend from Dolce &Gabbana or even the baroque season, i'd be crazy chic, like mother like son. and no longer waiting the ootd in Milano will be this really soon and i wish you guys a best LUKE and LUCK, no matter where i go i need supporters for saying that i'm a best gorgeous chic ass (my ass is cute though <WHAT!!>) and thank you guys for supporting me as always and good night haters! have a worst nightmare you never ever dream of! and xxx oooo for whom love me like me love myself in the glamors person reflects me everytime i went in front of the mirror, who is he? do you know him? xxxxxooooo

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3