Monday, March 11, 2013

OUTFITS COVER: YOU AND ME


i'm so lazy lately and haven't posted any ootd so now i'm back and my ootd for this time is not pictures with wired poses anymore, it's a kinda music video which i was trying to lip syce to the song but it seems like my mouth wasn't synce to the song at all, whatever, do not concentrate on blog mouth or my stupid face and place only keep your eyes on my tops and clothes, those are my favorite for winter and if this video is really inspire or enjoy please leave a comment below and don't forget to press thumps up or you also can subscribe my youtube channel and if you guys like it you can request me a song, any song, and i will do my cove outfit!

i wish this video inspires you and makes your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3