Monday, March 25, 2013

Rome, Italy Day 1/ 5



First day, in Turin city it was snow all over, I woke up at 6.45 for preparing and feel awake in the morning. Arrived at the Station about 7.25 and the train left 8.15 so as we met up in the appointment place we had, everyone was there. 'It will be great trip' what I had in my mind, because there were not only my friends in class but we were collaboration with the other class so that’s great thing to just make friends with them!





As we arrived Rome and the hotel, all the thing that I had ever dreamed is over gone broken, the capital city of Italy. About months ago that I have been here but with my family everything was perfectly perfect but for this time I can see Rome in the real way, totally real. All over the city fills with trashes and all disgust things, paper or even the plastic bag. Since I’ve arrived Rome, it was drizzled but can’t walk fast, swerve. The Hotel that we booked, I mean the school booked. Even the area of the hotel was like worst place in Rome and even I wondered that’s why this trip was so cheap. The Hotel and all things around were disgusts that’s why there’s no any photo’s gonna appear on my blog, it’s even waste my camera’s  memory. We walked around city and doing nothing, listened to the teachers reading ‘Tour Guide Book’ and I really want the whole world know that I can read. I went to one Duomo and I said to myself ‘why people try hard to reaching heaven when heaven already eminent on earth, Italy.




















After tour all around city we went to another hotel for dinner, this iswhat I love about italy they don’t even care how good or hygiene the place they live but their food has to be best. ITALY FOOD GO-GO!! And absolutely it all was too good!
 




That's all for Rome DAY 1,
Hope this make your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3