Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Leather Shirt


I just got this leather shirt month ago and then i feel like i have to do an outfit idea for whoever doesn't know what to wear and just got an Leather-shirt same as me.

So this is my tips!

  1. wear it with printed or patterned shirt (but make sure your leather shirt is in plain colour not printed or patterned, if you are not expert at Patterned mixing, unless. they are exactly the same)
  2. wear it with plain dark colour pants to brighten up the leather shirt(if your leather shirt is in patterned)

  3. wear it with other leather items but make sure they all are no patterned or really same patterned, and match the colours as perfectly

  4. if you're following no.3 then DON'T wear too many leather items, 2 are most. you have to look chic, not zoo-mascot or then you will be snap photos on WSPN
I hope my ideas make your day and keep yourself trendy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3