Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Haul: Milano


Buon Giorno !
I went to Milan last week and this is what I got!



As everybody knows camo is really coming in this season, at first i want to get the one that comes with kinda Royal Printed on but there wasn't so I got this one instead. I love the way it's not like other moccasins because it has the shape that show more part of my feet and that means it will make my legs look longer!



Classic and everyday-item, it fits almost every outfit and whenever i wakeup late in the morning, i know i will spend all of my time in beauty-part and then few minutes in closet, for a day to my school it's like a normal day, nothing special, so pairs with cool printed comic T-shirt with light Jeans and to complete this look, just add this moccasin then Finish, Simply but CHIC !



I was looking for creepers such a long long time like months ago and first i was spotting on T.U.K but it costs really much in Italy, and it's kinda not fit my personality and style so I went to H&M store and looking for something to get then i saw these and i know if i didn't get it I'm gonna be the most stupid person in Fashion-society, so this one is not that street style or looks hipster like T.U.K it's just another normal classic Creepers!


I don't want to get anything at first, I just want to walk and hanging around with my cute little bag, but things in my hand were overwhelming and not ft my mini-little-vintage cute bag at all so I decided to buy something just for an paper-shopping-bag or throw my stuff in, then i saw this in H&M, I wouldn't say LOVE but I press LIKE button on it, and it's lightly stretchy fabric with a regular waist and side zip. I'm gonna wear it with normal plain colour, grey makes it perfect, and then wear a cute round glasses and put summer-hat on, oh don't forget the classic moccasin in brown color that i just got to complete the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3