Friday, March 8, 2013

all my heart goes for valentino

 

TO BE HONEST THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THES BEST OF BESTEST OF BEST OF FALL 2013 I'M FREAKIN' OBSESED WITH VALENTINO

femininely and chic as first i saw these pictures i watch the show on youtube immediately and while i'm watching it all my body was shaking like excited of first make love. I got no word to describe because I'm really bad at saying or making words longer than it was, all my tire life i want to sit on front row of Valentino shows and will never ever dream of any other again, never yet i promise. This collection deserves BEST COLLECTION OF FALL 2013 FROM MY BLOG as long as i don't get any Valentino's front row yet I wish you guys have a bad day all readers!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3