Thursday, March 28, 2013

Blurry Blurred

The day before last day of my trip I left my camera on the table in dinning room and i went back to the room because it was a tired day and with my sleepily-energy I realized that I left my lovely boy there when i got back to the table to found him and you know? relieved. But as soon as I got on bed I checked it and gosh it's broken the lens weren't work it didn't focus on anything. I tried to take pictures but it was all blurred. Me do speechless and lay on bed, compassionate towards to my life that why everything bad always happens to me, why why why? my lids were too heavy to open, closed. And continue my life in another Pitiable Day



I know I wore this cardigan everyday but I'm just obsessed with it, 
it's from this brand store 'CPS' It's in leopard I just love it!! fits every outfit as well. 
I paired it with normal V-neck T shirt and others.

Zara V-neck Shirt
Cardigan Thailand
H&M Jeans & Bag
Zara Sunglasses & Moccasins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3