Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chanel GARDÉNIA


I got this since Christmas, it's myself-gift because i felt like i have gift myself as i was trying to be good for all year long so I decided to get in Chanel Store and I chose this one, it's floral and real forever-sense as No.5 but it sounds and smells way better than No.5 if you like floral and freshly instead of powder like No.5. I got this one calls GARDÉNIA which now it's my obsession for moment.




 First, Chanel Shopping Bag, you know. How gorgesous it was when you just hanging around with that plain black colour and only six classic letters on. and with the cute blue pastel. Open in side i was little shock because it wasn't only perfume box but it was also THE CHANEL CUTE METAL TAG hanging to the box which is GORGEOUS and the box still Printed word CHANEL on, paper-packing and the sticker as well. LOVE ITTTTT.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3