Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rome Travel Day, walking around like a snob on printed

As I told you guys before that I have school trip to Rome with my school, I packed my bag with weary and if I know I was going to a trip like this ….. I would stay home and doing other thing benefits. But Whatever. On the first day or the travel day It took 4 hours from my city to the cute unclean-capital city of Italy. It wasn’t boring but at first two hours, yes! After I realized there were huge signs say ‘Free Wifi’ and connected my life started again. In four hours I love fashion, this is real fact but what is real way better is I love wearing unisex (male: super comfortable pyjamas, Female: real suffer fashion clothes) so I wore those pieces, not all brand-new. It was good, I mean the total look. Also super comfortable. And oh it’s raining in the first day. What the fascinate best trip!!

Pants: Zara
Jacket: Vintage
Bag, Jeans, Platforms: H&M
Shirt & Cardigan: Thailand

1 comment:

  1. I really like your outfit.
    Awesome..
    http://thegrunggy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You <3