Friday, June 28, 2013

Birthday Early-Present from Milan

For this year, the first and i guarantee it will be the best present of this year is from Milan, As I posted outfit in post before that it was my last time that I visited Milan. But the thing is, it's not only Milan that was my last time visit (I hope it won't be really-last time) but something else happened too. As everyone knows 22-25 there was Men fashion week SS14 in Milan, and in that day 24 of June 2013 I have planned with my friend that we have to go there to say goodbye to my city hahhahahahah and then about 14:45 I just walked around Corso Venezia for shopping all the stores (did I tell you guys yet that when sale season begins, only one sale Prada is in Corsa Venezia) and the opposite side as I was doing window shopping at Vivienne Westwood I saw that there were few people with gorgeous outfits walking around there and I saw the huge sigh 'Milano Fashion Week Uomo' then I walked by and about 5 minuted as I enjoyed fashionista's outfits there were two girls who came to me and asked that I am a fashion blogger and obviously I say yes then she started saying that she wanted to interview me for a few questions and I just say yes. What I surprised is not only someone does interview me but while the interview and questions and questions people around there (who are not street walker or normal people not fashionista) are stop around me and start talking picture with their smartphones or even their big camera. After I say thank you to the girl who interviewed me I realized 'was it that feeling when I watch in television the moment when people  taking pictures with their smartphones or camera at some celebrities or famous people, is it that feeling' turn out I love it! to being famous and get attention. I'm an ambitions person and that's the part of it, may be. Anyway thank you Milan for let me know what it feels like....... the 5 seconds-famous-moment. hahhahahahahahhahah.


PS. my last stupid face picture is not on-air with the interviewed, it's just me being me, I don't keep my look too perfect like Queen B as always, sometimes Stupid-moment appears. LOVE YOU GUYS <3
THANK YOU AGAIN, MILAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3