Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pescara

I went to the south of Italy last week, everything there was sooooo good especially food! The Beach and everything was really pretty. I went there for 9 days, at first yeah I went to the beach and took sunbathing everyday until I feel bored because.... I wouldn't say I hate the sea but my word is I don't do appreciate it much. What I do after then is heading to the city and do a little shopping (what I capable of). that's all how I spent my summer, my time in Italy almost gets in the end of the way. I have a feeling like I want to go home so bad but at the same time I don't want to leave my free and get in a social where everything is so complicated again. whatever I LOVE MY LIFE.


Happy Summer everyone! in Italian we say 'Buon Estate' or 'Buon Vacanze'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3