Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Talent Shows

As I said from previous post that I performed talent shows; one is singing and another one is dance, I did it all with my thai bitches, it was so funny and best moment ever, even though the rehearsal time was so short and I was so mean to my friends (I was shouting at them once and now I still feel guilty). Anyway the shows were quite successful and I really love my friends, I don't care whatever it's gonna take but I will love them until I die... WHATEVER, too drama let's see what ridiculous things that I just did


The First One: I sing Lucky with my friend, I know I don't make it perfectly but at least I do my best!


The Second Mature One: for this one it's the mature of all things because I'm pretty sure we make it cool, it's a Thai song that's so popular right now in Thailand it's call รักต้องเปิด (แน่นอก) or in English 'Splash Out' by 3.2.1 Kamikaze feat.Baitoey

I think is this the first time that you guys can see me in a video version? I think it is, or even if it isn't then I'm pretty sure it's the first time you guys can hear my singing voice and choreographers, also head to toe.

I hope you guys love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3