Saturday, July 20, 2013

After one rough year i'm home again

Sorry If I don't have time for post or anything that you guys keep following me neither instagram or twitter. I just being here in my hometown country, Thailand. I officially went back from Italy. I wouldn't say I'm so happy to being back but too being sad to be back because it's been a year that I was in Italy and haven't seen my lovely parents for months and the missing thing is happened. when I saw my mum in the first time after 10 months, i guess, yeah 10 months i was so freaking and when i hug her i know that that wasn't just a dread like what i always have. i almost cry, because the love that i give to my parents is too huge to describe. anyway I wont say that this is the end of everything but i want to say that this is the beginning of everything about new me, new person who don't scare or fear of anything that i always used to think that i'm capable of nothing. I LOVE MY LIFE. Peace guys. (why it sounds like a loser when i say "Peace Guys" whatever...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3