Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bohemian Space Party


I just got an invitation by my bestfriend she is going to have a party calls 'Bohemian Space Party' and i'm so excited because this is going to be the best party in my town and it will be a talk of the town for so long like the last time it lasted almost two weeks that everyone was talking about her party every single day. anyway i'm so excited but also find a difficult about the outfit thing, you know why........ Bohemian ...... on a man....... thank god.......... it isn't easy because i can't wear a dress or even a long hippie skirt.... and that's all the disaster thing, it won't if i don't want to be the best and most fabulous in this party. So, i come up with the idea that hair or even headband or accessories are really important in bohemian style and talk about the bohemian i always think about something that relates to save the earth or earth-tone, i need inspiration.... i ran to the garden next to my house and have no idea what i can do.... i pick up some flowers and leaves and also the dead leaves ( i don't even know what does it call..... it's just like a normal leaves but it's brown colour) yeah i took all of i can and went to my bed room for using my brain. I was thinking that it will be soooooooo bored if i do the flowers crown..... fabulous thing happened, I thread all the brown leaves into the white thin thread. I was intended to do the necklace but the result that came out is quite good on necklace but fabulous on crown (when i do the diy, results always came out as HEADBAND, did i tell you guys yet that i'm descended from Queen Blair Waldorf.? every crown tells me that i'll be the nicest queen as same as Queen B) anyway I have these photos which can guarantee you how fabulous it is, let's see.




Hope it inspired you
and make your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3