Monday, April 1, 2013

I have a crush on BALENCIAGA















Weeks ago I went to Rome with my school, as you guys know. I went to the Spanish Steps and there are hundred of high-end shops and absolutely I wasn’t lose an opportunity to visit one and only favorite shop, Balenciaga. I went to the Milan one once and also in La Rinascente but seems like the main store in Milan responded my e-mail well-good but not as good like visually or maybe the time that I went was exactly the same time as MFW so Fashionistas first, isn’t it? Whatever. For the main store in Rome the shop isn’t in exactly the street front of Spanish Steps but in the neighbor, Via Borgognona (same street as the Ladurée) the shop is kind of small, but not too tight like in La Rinascente. It was good, real good if talk about Service since I stepped in the store there was one girl say hi to me in English but hello I know Italian so I just ask her “Dov’è Velo (where is Velo)” and she was ran to the bag and grabbed it in the air and said something in the way of happiness customer assistant I’ve ever seen. For me, not the bag that I like and comes in first mind at that moment but what real first thing in my whole-head is the service of this store, she was such a perfect, she had got something that the others store, all the hi-end stores should have, THE PROUDING OF BEING BALENCIAGA.

In the Balenciaga bag motorcycle line I’m the one who obsessed with Velo, since it released I’m totally want to eat it even it’s tasteless, oh it smells good btw. I like City, yes I do but my heart goes for Velo it’s not too girly even Balenciaga IT BAG is not girly at all at first but the velo makes me feel like it’s charming and sense of stronger, messenger bag in chic-grunge way. Then I asked her ‘Posso Vedere (can I see it)’ she just said “ Yes! Yes! YES! SURE!” and after I got Velo Giant 12 Gris Tarmac Gold Hardware in my two little hands I was really imbued and delightful like a seven-year-old girl got her first-real-barbie, you know that moment when you rubbed that blonde hair in the first time, soft and silky sunshine. I was totally crazy and I can’t describe it, omg I was totally understand what the moms meant to be when they all said ‘it’s an emotional and un- describable feeling’. The skin is soooooooo sooooooo sooooooooo freaking SOFT like touching Athena’s skin and when it reflected the light it’s charming bright like the beam of Apollo, oops I was lost in Olympus. I was looking at it, or people call it ‘Gaze’ at the bag like a physo-nymphomaniacal sees a girl only wears Victoria’s Secret J-String and super high-heels Louboutin, but I’m not physo. Just so you know. I want it so bad I know from that moment, that bag will be a partner of my tough life and we will be gone-through our life problems together. Then I just said that I have to make a decision between this Velo or the other one. I really said ‘other one’ but literally I don’t have any other one I only have this one in my mind like forever but I said it because it’s a classic sentence, you guys know it well. So then I asked her that what colors are better, the one that I was holding ‘Gris Tarmac’ or normal black one. She said one sentence it sticks in my head and play around and around

“Black is good, we all know that but, you know, everyone has. Black” 

I was totally clear why people bought bags in other colors, not only they only love color, but as well as unique they wanted to be. I know this store has best customer assistant ever!! Then I asked for take a photo then she said ‘YES YES SURE!!’ I said a photo but there were photos I took and I said I need ‘a moment of decision’ omg I can’t believe myself at that time, hilarious right? Hahahahahahahahha. Then she asked me that do I want a paper of details of the bag I was holding and guyssssssss ….. I was speechless but nodded. Then I was talking photos……. Few minutes past by she went back with the Balenciaga Business-Card and in the back was Blank filled with her handwriting (I forgot where is it right now, my camera is now broken wait guys I’m looking for it, yes! Found!) she wrote all the details that will make it easier when If I want to look for it or even purchase! Also another thing in her hand was the …. I don’t even know how to call it in English let’s say Color-Swatches and It reminded me of when I was re-decorated my house with my mom and we went to the curtain part, it was exactly the same thing but only Balenciaga makes it looks better. I was looking through one or two colors then she showed me the NEW-COLLECTION colors but Gris Tarmac is the best in whole ten or twelve colors.

I can’t thank her enough for explored me to the Balenciaga’s world, she said ‘After you made a decision, if you want it you can call me, this is my name, FRANCESCA, call this number then I will keep this bag for you” BEST CUSTOMER ASSISTANT SERVICE EVER!! (she didn’t pay me to talk or said her name out loud, she did her work good, really good). She was so sooo sweet like the Macaron from Ladurée in that green paper-bag and to archive my goal of this is I want to back there again just for only buy my real own first Balenciaga from there, Rome store. But I'm done with this city, totally sick of it. Too Crowd. Although the city where I live and Milan are only an hour apart, Milan is better choice for this point. Anyway, I was really appreciated and if one of you guys wants any new Balenciaga bag or items please ask for her, she's too good and she deserves that! AND again I thanked her like un-countable times and I went out the store and felt really guilty like why I didn’t buy it, but anyway the budget is almost reach and as I spotted Giant 12 Gold Hardware is cuter and more fabulous than the classic one so that means plus more about 100 Euro. I wish my budget will reach real soon fast and lastly I want you guys share me your experience of the Balenciaga or other good service stores, I’d love to hear from you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3