Friday, April 5, 2013

Escape to another real World

As I told many of you about days ago that my friend she went to Aosta for doing the ‘Week Exchange’ thing. And me as well. But I’m leaving for my city to Bari this Saturday. It will take about two hours to arrive there and I hope if I really have a free time I’d blog about how will it going on with my life there. But I’m definitely back on Sunday 14/4. Also there are so many things I have to do, urgently. Thank and pray to god that I’m still alive after those rush weeks past by. My life now is in relaxing time again, I don’t need more study, only prepare gorgeous outfits for getting cute boy in the school that I’m visiting in Bari, hope cute boys there, WISH ME LUCK BITCHES.
I feel like my skin is getting hotter like that sick is conquering my life but in the same time, maybe I’m hotter, like I’M HOT.   

PS. My broken camera is already fixed, don’t worry gorgeous pictures from Bari will be here soon, as soon as Balenciaga, maybe. 


Want to Help me purchase first Balenciaga really soon please share this ‘Prada Creepers’ It’s not sold out yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3