Wednesday, April 3, 2013

THE DREAMED BAG


Days ago I had a conversation with all my friends on social network. There was one girl she lives in Sicily, an island in the south of Italy and it sounds like she’s not really happy there after she had exchange week to Aosta, one city in the north of Italy. She just said she missed it, missed the snow and cold weather and it seems like the family that has hosted her will not be able to host her anymore after June, because they will be busy or some kinds of business thing. So she asked an association that takes care of us, exchange students. That, instead of change to another family just for one or couple of months, she would love to travel and stays in Aosta city for about weeks and then we all will be ready to leave Italy to our country, Thailand. Then she just blessed that if she’s got success or that permission she asked. she blessed we all will get men, after seven months here in Italy and we didn’t get anyone yet, Five of us in Piemonte Region. I responded ‘Can I get my dreamed-bag instead?’ and everyone on that group chat was like 'WHAT?'

That sounds loser, right? I know but if you are addicted to Bag Snob you would totally understand me well. Then I realized, in five of us I’m the only one who’s the most bags Craziest and mostly obsess in fashion. I dawned on. Am I crazy? Am I a loser? Am I stupid that I would totally go and choose bag instead of a MAN. But in a really in my own-own way, the man that will come in my life can be the cutest, yes he can but finally and eventually I knew the end. YES I GO FOR A BAG. Do you remember words from The Girl in the Green Scarf that She says “You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.” I totally got her, and that feeling.

I love cute boy but me, Bags first. Another loser-sound. From now on, To ten years where I stand. I don’t know and have no idea that that-man will stay with me, by my side or not but I know that MY BAGS WILL, SHALL WE? At least I have my bag and I’m pretty sure that all mine will never ever make me regret, but I know, yes they will, the condition and texture (‘STATE’ what I used to call) will never stay like the same and also the FADING PROBLEM. But you know what? I know that when the condition of my bag not goes well like the first day that I got but I still can trust and can put all my junks in. TRUST of being a good worker, partner and a good in DUTY. We all know that The Notebook is just a novel from Nicholas Sparks, not based on true story.

I don’t know that even one day the State of that man who I totally falling all my heart for is going to be atomic mark yet but one thing I know, he will get blemish or not but he would go one day, he able to. Bag’s Brightest Colors FADE, also Romeo and Juliet or even any Tales’ True love can be FADE too. But that FADE love, one or another. One will give up. But Bag will never walk away from you. They will always in your arm, by your side even in your most tough day, Rain or Snow Storm which is really unprepared, nothing will tear it from you as long as you take care of it good too. Spotted, I know but even it’s not pretty like the first time you holding in your hand then you just put it in your OLD-UGLY CLOSET, It will be there. Never LET you be alone. In the bad, bad day. You are just heart-broken, it’s raining and you get wet all your tire body, that rain won’t cleanse your hurt, okay? Only gets worse! What you have to do is open your closet and find your memorially purse/bag and recall. Is it the first one from your mom that she gave it to you in one of your hundred anniversaries, oh I don't know, your 5th Birthday, maybe? Or is it your first high-end bag you’ve ever purchased after got your first tired job’s salary, HOW PROUD!!?? Think about it, okay?  

Bags have their own-remembrances and 
those remembrances have their own TO REMEMBER.

Lastly, that girl blessed me to get what my truly-heart wants, THE DREAMED BAG.

PS. I love bag and I'm standing her for speak for the bag like Elle Woods speaks of Bruiser Woods.
Have you ever speak for something you love? HAVE YOU EVER?

My SUGGESTION: you better not choose MAN over BAG!
Tel me what will you choose, a BAG or a MAN? and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3