Friday, December 21, 2012

my letters to santa (nothing to do with fashion)


this has nothing to do with fashion, style, ootd or anything involved clothes if you don't want to read just skip it i don't mind


dear santa

all this year long i accepted i was bad sometimes i was arguing my parents and didn't do few things they expect me to do, they told me to spend ponder money and keep some for scholarships but i was the opposite, im not spend lot of money for food even im in the country best-food on earth. all i did was only spent it all for shopping. i was a bad person before i came here, italy. but these 3 months past taught me a big lesson.

to find myself
to stop lying
to accept to truth
to be less selfish
to trust myself
to open my world which i used to live in 1/million pieces and thought it was a biggest world

to find what i really like/love
to know that i can live without internet
to know how to read books in free time
to learn other cultures
to know how to take care of other people
to stop hating someone because of they just do little thing wrong
to stop being mean to people
to accept who i really am
and to be honest

i wasn't a perfect good person all this 2012 year but i still have a hope and feeling that one day all hope and wish will come true even its tough sometimes but i promise i'll get over it in eventually. im accepting the truth that i was not perfectly good and it's better than lying, nobody's perfect. i believe in something invisible, especially successful and fame.
i wish one day it will come true

P.S. i hope you can hear my quiet whisper or see me in among of trillion wishes

Love Santa
Bleué

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3