Friday, March 20, 2015

The Reincarnation



This is behind the scene of the project that I'm currently working with people in the faculty, have I mentioned you yet that I'm studying in a Journalism and Mass Communication Program in University? Well, this is the project that my University and the another famous one at this program are mutually arrange an event call "Hello Baby Bird 2015" which include many shows and also the trailers as to show the qualification on how cultivate we are in just a freshmen's ability. I believe we did it good and better in every accomplishment. In this job, I'm responsible for the Costume, who find dresses, design and operate what clothes represent the best of the characters' identity. 
When the final project result is officially launched, I hope you will be the first to watch and free to judge.

By the way, these are the trailers that I've worked on before, but those times I was too busy in carrying costumes rather than Camera itself, so I wish all these speak it up to you all.


Blaze And Glace : The Praise Of Glacier


Blaze And Glace : The Trespasser


Blaze And Glace : The Whisper of The Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3