Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Rounded Dancing Flame


Dear Mr. Rounded Dancing Flame,
It's my honour to be live within and underneath, I felt your power and sensation almost over 2 decades, my parents, friends and everyone on earth know that you are existed, but for once, we were just courage to glance at you, majesty, because of your power too strong, as we can't live without, and as I was the one who want to just stare at your power to solve my curious case of how you maintain all of that and never make a tiny flaw. I'm in my wonder, so this is the only way for me to capture the longest period of time that I was looking at you, questioningly, "would one day, I become powerful just a single part as your tremendous decillion"

Jaspal Sunglasses
Vintage Baseball Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3