Thursday, June 5, 2014

Those Sexy Faces


Love love love the ultimate faces of any models who have his own personality and characteristic show through all the shoots they have been made. That's why sometimes I love attending Menswear Fashion Week more than Skirts and Bras appearances. However, I do not really know why I was kind of drawn to it, obsessionally— sometimes when I look at these pictures, I believe they all try to deliver some kinds of messages, through their eyes, it might be the provoking distractions, but it is too hard for me to fall for! 

My point is: it is just another trick to let others fall in something by just an image or appearance. It is not those abs, sexual-arouse faces, or the way he rips his shirt off, but it is a possibility that we are exited for. 

Happy another world's hypocritical day.

1 comment:

  1. HI BLEUE! Thank you for these pictures - they definitely brightened up my day ;-) I just got nominated for a Liebster Award and I think you are absolutely fab so I'm nominating you for one too! You just have to answer 11 questions from me, post 11 random facts about yourself and nominate 5 - 11 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers, giving them another set of new 11 questions to answer (Though you might have more than 200, but it's okay! I still want to see your answers anyway :-) ) You can view my Liebster Award post on my blog at http://rougeandruche.com/2014/06/10/liebster-award/.

    Here are my 11 questions to you:
    1. Describe your fashion sense.
    2. What inspires you?
    3. What is your pet peeve?
    4. Do you like your peanut butter smooth or crunchy?
    5. What is your fashion/beauty staple?
    6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
    7. Are you a cat or a dog person?
    8. If you could go back in time to live in another time period, which one would it be?
    9. What skill would you like to learn?
    10. Why did you start blogging?
    11. What is your vision for your blog?

    Do drop me a comment when your answers are posted! Looking forward :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You <3