Sunday, June 1, 2014

MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!

JUNE HERE IT COMES!!!
I still have the pictures of my last birthday party when I was in Italy, and the early present that I got from Milan. I couldn't believe it has been a year! I feel like I'm growing up!!
After a year in Italy I continued my life like what I have usual had. I went back to Thailand, renew ID card after it was gone with my stolen wallet in Rome, and new Driving License.


I wish this month will be amazing and marvellous. I don't take anything serious right now excepts the University thing which coming up soon, fingers-crossed to all who born in this month!

PS. the collages above were all photos from my reblog-tumblr, it really inspires me, insanely.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday in advance to you! Wishing you all the best things in life. :) Good luck on your endeavors.

    Xo,
    Lil Miss Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank You <3