Monday, May 26, 2014

My New About-Me Edition: Please welcome me to this world with tears



Want to know me?
Here are some of my hilarious, ridiculous, pathetic, loathsome and bittersweet moments

  1. I eat carbs, fats, vegetable and fruit as same as everybody does, so don't judge me because of who I am, how much money I made annually or what is my gender. All human needs their right, we all have our voice to say whatever we want, and being acceptable from society. Private Jet or Birkin doesn't make the Digestive System malfunctioning or increase the humanitarianism. We are born and die, that's all.
  2. I used to love Italian food, until I had one-year experience in Italy, after then my table has never served Italian food again: Spaghetti, Pizza, Mozzarella or Prociutto, no no XX.
  3. You can take my Prada, but leave my Thai cuisine alone, it does make sense that we have to protect our original traditions, cultures and legacies, aren't we? So do I, and I'm loving it. Any best-food global citizens claim it is doesn't even touch microscopic the taste of Thai's.  As I said, take my Prada but leave my Green Curry and Tom Yum Kung on the table!
  4. I love 'Whatever' word and I use it abundant much. My thought, mind and concepts always come freaking fast and leave my ideal faster, so when I'm having a conversation with someone and I forgot what I'm talking about, the magic word declare, 'Whatever.'
  5. The Devil Wears Prada is always my favourite movie, since 9th grade and I continually love it. Because of this movie, it has influenced me to invest my perspective in Fashion and look at my reflection often. If Andrea Zacs could change herself to get involved in Fashion Industry, so why couldn't I?? Also, my worship to this movie proves by my lip syncing ability for all lines of the Miranda Priestly and other characters.
  6. I love Milan city so much, and I will love this city more superior than Whitney Houston's I will always love you. Because this city exists, I had a chance for "wardrobe's fulfilment by explore inimitable embellishing stores with incredibly rapturous expenses," and attending Fashion Week!! (not really attending but I was just pretended to be one of the Roccobarocco's fashion-show attendances and God might see this little person and distributes his mercy— I was interviewed by one of the Italian-Fashion TV programs (which I posted pictures on 'Birthday Early-Present from Milan') and I was about 3-4 seconds featured on FASHION TV!! They didn't interview me but I don't really put myself that regret because I look so Fetch and Fab on it. Check it out).
  7. I purchased my first Designer bag in 2013, a few months before I headed home in Thailand. It is Balenciaga Velo bag, as to be clear, I'm not a "Rich kids of Beverly Hills millionaire #fabuluxe" type of person, I'm just a ground-walker who interests in Fashion and obsessed with hi-end purses. I still live by my parents' money and they believe that the Balenciaga bag I owe is fake. I didn't tend to lie but I would decide to stay in this world longer by not telling them the truth. Don't get me wrong or judge me by this action, I did research for a year about this bag and by that time I was saving money too. As a year passed by, I saved enough money to bought it. I know it looks like a terrible behaviour, but I already did promise to myself, swore actually,  as soon as I have my first job, I will pay my parents every penny they have paid for me, including the Balenciaga bag.
  8. My ever first (and will be the only) was arrested moment is when I forgot to buy a bus ticket. It all began when I wanted to take my super-new mini clutch, and it only contains my iPhone and some money for my dinner, that's it, no passport. The (English-unproficiency) police asked me to get out in the next stop and accused me as an Illegal Immigration which made me crazy! However, it ended when he charged me 90 Euro by pay it at the railway station.
  9. I hate high-fashion or any Haute Couture. I love every thing that Art innovates or reforms, especially intensity, but high-fashion is really fascinated me and it occurs the hardly-ambitious moment when I see the price tags. I love everything fashion has evolved and epitomized but in the complexity, I hate the way I can't obtain it to myself.
  10. "Fashion has no gender" is my eternal quotation, as long as ladies claim for their human's right to have the same standard as men, so now I do declare that I will take their fashion into my world and do it better than they ever imagined.
  11. There exists No Rules in fashion. No Legal and Illegal. No Regulation. No Constitution. It is just a way to express as Rights of freedmen. But to be warned, Fashion Police does exist.
  12. I have a very snobbish Vanity appearance, very fierce-ambitious look, which may leads someone afraid to approach. I was complained by this problem variety of times. Please be awe  because you won't respect me at all if you know how disgusting I am as any relations.
  13. I love number 13, a huge obsession with it, because when 1 and 3 both write together, it always resembles to B— representing my signature and name— Bleué.

Keep your eyes on me and you will understand my complexity
and transcendence because I am exactly What I Wear
(obviously NO SKIRT)
WHATEVER.

1 comment:

Thank You <3