Friday, May 30, 2014

High-School Reunion


Two days ago I went to school with my fab friends for visiting my bitter-sweet memorial high-school moments. I expected to hear some scandalous news, or ridiculous things happened, or even any shame of my graduate reputation occurs… but there was no need to be concerned, everything at school was fine. All the teachers were working very hard as usual, everything was just like the day I left. After then, I nominated myself for a big speech about what's to prepare before getting into University, and the recent juniors really like it, not only because I can give them some of the information but also I was interrupted the class which they do not much appreciate the teacher. As well, I went back there for another reason— are my position is replaced? Fortunately, it wasn't. I'm still the best-dressed person at school. I know one day my position will be expired and someone will step on it, my school-reputation's extinct, but as long as I didn't make any special acquaintances with college students yet, I'm adhesion for now.

Slow Dance at Store Cardigan
H&M Cropped Top
School Uniform Jumper
Balenciaga Velo Bag

1 comment:

Thank You <3