Monday, May 13, 2013

Sleepover


For the past weekend, I went to a meet up with my friends, there was nothing special unless …. We went to one new restaurant in town, it’s huge news for us becuase this restaurant is about something gigantic, not really I’d say modernly. The one modern thing among old hundred ancient remains. And for cool thing about this restaurant is each table, there are two iPads. One each side. I mean, I love it. That doesn’t mean I’m a loser who can’t afford an iPad, no! I love it more because there are chargers! How tragic life when iPhone’s battery is dead. Then we went to my friend’s house and party later, lastly sleepover OMG I LOVE SLEEPOVER!! We went through two cups of noodle and our favorite childhood movie ‘The Incredible’. I remember that I was watching it then again I woke up at 7 in the morning, I was like ‘Oh did I just fall a sleep……. I don’t think so’ then I headed back to my lovely pillow.



H&M Tank Top
Vintage Blazer
OVS High-Waist Jeans
Zara Sunglasses

4 comments:

  1. Hai delle foto magnifiche! *w*
    La fantastica torino fa di sottofondo al tuo bellissimo outfit perfettamente.
    Mi piacciono moltissimo le tue scarpe.
    Baci, D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhhhhhh~ grazie mille, ma mi piace tuo stile anche!! È bellissimo!! prima sono arrivato in Italia ho visto solo tuo lookbook che mi fa ossessionare!! Veramente perfectto! Secondo me Torino è una città che perfectto per fare foto del tutto tipo la moda perche ci sono centro parci e tutti sono bellissimi. Sei molto fortunato che abiti in questa città!

      Baci
      - B

      Delete
  2. very nice casual outfit and lovely shots out and about in this nice weather!
    your lookbook brought me here by the way - thanks for hyping :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so muchhh, looking forwards to hear from you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You <3