Friday, May 10, 2013

School, After School

Punk is hot for now so why wouldn't I try one?! Leather Jacket that I just got from Milan, check my Milan Haul here. I love Punk but I hate something too strong then I added Brown Classic Moccasins to make this look more casual, classic and femininely.
I will try my best to make my blog moving and actually I turn my Fashion blog into Personal Style for now and ever. Hope you guys like it, I wear cute outfit everyday and I don't want to lose an opportunity to take pictures of it! So enjoy it!

Zara Leather Jacket
Thai Printed T-shirt
OVS High-Waist Jeans
Zara Moccasins
H&M Tote bag

1 comment:

  1. Oh.. I love your great style (I cant't believe that bag is by H&M!) ! And.. what about your pictures? So vintage and cool :D


    pensierinviaggioo.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank You <3