Tuesday, February 5, 2013

venice, italy day 1

 

as i told before that i went to venice last week 1-2-3 of february it was so gorgeous and crowd. on the first day there were kinda few people who wore weird outfit but on the 3rd (almost) everyone in this freaking city were wearing totally weird outfits and masks! it was so funny also with my best bitches. i'm so sorry i didn't spot or even found cute boy at all i don't know where the hell was cute boy in that city but whatever.... i had a little flirt and talked with one guy while i was looking for my friends in the bar (keep this secret even my friends don't know this) he's kinda cute but it was my last day soo dance and bitchy with my friends were better.







in first day i left home at 6 in the morning it was freezing outside and took train at 7.10 and it took about 4 hours and a half to reach there. we had out lunch which was pizza bar but i didn't get it because it wasn't healthy and really fat oily so i ate the full-vegetable sandwich where my mum packed for.


 then we continued walking to hostel in my room there are two floors and thing that really cool is i shared bunk bed with my best-friend heeeeee who i obsessed with her Alexander Wand mini ( blonde long hair huge forehead hahahahahah but yes she is) and when we were choosing our masks she's so adorable like she tried every single one and yeppy me took bunch of pictures.


 what i love in the first day is my bestie americans were wearing super bright jeans green and pink they are sooo cool and sticked together all the time then after the volunteers who acted like our parents let us go anywhere we want and have to be back before 1am, we went around the city i saw prada, gucci, lv and my girlfriend = Chanel.


 we posed bitchy model and continued walking to our fav place that is Hard Rock Cafe i ate like huge steak and i know at that moment i'm gonna be fat after.

 
 

it was a fabulous day, might be the best. 
that's all my tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3