Saturday, February 9, 2013

i am a bad BITCH

when people call me that i am so nice all i responded was only "what? how?" but if people tell me or shouting that i'm a bad ass bitch all i want to say is "thank you that means a lot to me" ohhhh burnnn i feel so good when people call me as B or Bitch who want to be a good boy/girl forever anyway? at least Rihanna gone bad hiiyaaa. i love that people here are so nice but sometimes i miss a social that full of scandalous jealous and elite (where i left) also i don't understand that people here don't have internet? so they can go on lookbook.nu or any other sources of fabulous looks that can be inspired them, i saw many girls here wear plain color dress with huge flower belt, yes huge flower belt, it made me sick, disgusted and.... wanna eat excrement. and they are nice. TOO NICE!

PS. do you like mean girls? you don't? then you are basically committing social suicide and hey wednesday we wear PINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3