Monday, January 28, 2013

buried me alive

i don't know why this title as 'buried me alive' maybe it's not even perfect grammar but you read my blog for fashion updating seeing my crazy style or for correct my english? thank god! i'm so busy lately i want to create some looks so bag normally i took bunch of photos and hold it for a while them post it on blog but italian school sucks i don't have even a single second to breathe teachers give me homework like Einstein adopted me and i had test today others did about latin and i did 'what did i do last wednesday' which of course i felt like im turning back to 5 year-old little cute kid again. i think i will find a free time soon because i got so many new gorgeous clothe and spending money like it all was free. i'm going to Venice for the carnival festival i will snap some cute boys, keep loving my blog there are so many things you haven't seen yet (that one human able to do) xxxxooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3