Monday, November 30, 2015

10 Shoes to RUIN you this WINTER


For what would be appropriate this winter are definitely two besties Suede and Velvet.
Dear my lovely readers, the only lesson I've learned through my whole life fashion-obsessed is that Expensive does not always represent good and elegant. As they said, "Money cannot afford taste, especially an fine one" so rest yourself a good seat and watch out your wardrobe that which one on the list you have in your possessions.


Creepy by the Creepers
1. STELLA MCCARTNEY
Faux leather platform brogues ($1,158):


Oxford shoes and super gigantic creepers are the components that make all those look craft awkwardly. A Wooden wedge is prettier in a form of mini-box bag, not shoes. I won't put furniture on my accessories; you can threaten me with life, and I still keep my word.


Grandma's Basics
2. GUCCI
Horsebit-detailed polished-leather slingback flats ($696):



This type of shoes can appear in someone's classic piece, one of them is my grandma's. She would pull this off elegantly, especially the classmates of 40s reunion. And yes, it is good an excuse shoes for the polished office look, but make sure you quit before Miranda Priestly fire you.


Heels-no-High
3. AQUAZZURA
Allure lace-up suede pumps ($701)


I don't understand, and never will be. What the heaven on earth why wearing heels and not making it high? It just doesn't make sense, if you want to be tall then put high heels to elongate your lower body, or comfy day with a sandals or sneakers. Plus, bold colors are Mamma Wintour's winter favourite, but not this shades of tone.


Narnia Nah-Nev
4. GUCCI
Embellished leather sandals ($1,049):


This slip on would appear on my feet if I were one of the crazy-obsessed with Narnia movies and getting into the magic old woods wardrobe of someone aged which I imagined it was a magical portal linked Earth through to the world of Narnia.


Better Than No One
5. CHLOÉ
Scalloped suede pumps$592:


"No one can pull the scalloped off better than NO ONE" does this statement make sense enough? I have been seeing this trend at Donts section of the magazine for several years, and it will go on and on, even I'm not professionally fashion-ing, but it is just my perspective, and most of them are so accurate.


Timeless to Nevertheless
6. CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA


Mid-Century Dorsay leather-trimmed canvas point-toe flats ($566):
The famous signature design raised economy of replica dramatically, it is everywhere from fresh food market to low-to-middle fashion mall. The CC-crossed is one of the best-seller espadrilles at all time, and the price is the authentic one equals to 50 pairs of the fake ones. And that creates such a lure conception of the (should be) all-time favourite to mud dippable shoes.


Quilted Faux Pas
7. GUCCI


Quilted leather mules ($731):
A quilted?! If you don't want to be another curtain-inspired like Kim KDS, stop admiring this. By the way, only Burberry's Spring&Summer 2013 knew how to interpret this intelligently.


Futuristic Much
8. SOPHIA WEBSTER
Evangeline suede and laser-cut metallic leather sandals ($715):


Rose gold and butterfly wings are cute, but only on the body of VS's models. This style is exactly as Jeremy Scott's collection of Adidas, which might fancy and sassy up your look, but nobody wants fancy, not everyone wants to be Alice in Fancy Land, I mean, Wonderland.


Basic Creepy, I mean, Creepers
9. EYTYS
Mother canvas sneakers ($147):


Creepers look good on the shelve and window shopping, but once when they are on your feet, it will shorten your whole body, 5 pounds fatter. Even though, some street style darlings can rock it as always; it is still very hard to achieve that look. Unless you have Kendall's legs, then you can have another discussion.


Stole from Mom's
10. ANCIENT GREEK SANDALS
Clio Clog leather wedge sandals ($302):


These wedges reminded me of my friends when she stole her mother wedges and night out at grade 12. She is soooooo funny and has too much sense of humour, we get along easily and sometimes complete each other sentences-- sound like a BFF right? The shoes she was wearing is gorgeous, though, only if it was 6 years ago.

What do you think? Let me know in the comment below, some disagreements? If you found this pure satire, I'm sorry but that is my factual purpose. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3