Monday, April 15, 2013

Out of Nowhere

I just went back from Bari. Everything there was absolutely fantastic. I couldn’t believe in the last day that I had to leave. I still miss everything. Every place I went to was all my will forever-remember. I’ll tell you every singe detail about one week there. I’ll in the next post. For now just enjoy my picture that I was taken by my friend, gorgeous huh? I love it and I can say it all my word that ‘It’s a Photo Shoot’.

I went to a place with the other students for just let’s the kites fly, others did play it but I don’t. I feel like that place was too FAB to just doing kite thing, so me and my friends were walking bit far from crowd to taking gorgeous pictures. I left no word to say after I saw all those pictures, like delightful maybe. Anyway just enjoy my picture, I don’t mind if you guys PIN IT or post it on your tumblr, just only credit or link it to my blog, that’s all. 


PS. thanks my friends for gorgeous picture and again, Vintage Blouse that I wore like thousand times, not only because it's too gorgeous and goes with me well but it's from my dad here and it's real vintage, from 70s-80s so, this shirt is maybe not less than 30 years TOO FAB, OVS high-waist Jeans, H&M Belt, I don't even know that the Sweater that is in the air from what label, it's not mine hahhahha and lastly Zara Camo Moccasins. Actually when I was in Bari I wear the Brown Classic Moccasins from Zara that I got in Milan (Have a look: Haul: Milano) it's so classic and really comfy but that day I wear green blouse and it seems like never go with Brown Moccasins so I wear the Camo one instead, not because it fits my outfit but also it makes that blouse looks more approachable and not too femininely. Even Blouse and High-Waist are ..... already too feminine hahahahahah but who cares? You do? I don't. Have a good Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3