Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Woman on Youtube

I just went through youtube days ago for the reviews of Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily handbag which I totally obsess in this moment and I think this item is going to be the new IT BAG. I went totally every videos that exist for this bag then I found this girl she's doing kinda like video for the high-end items review on youtube which is so rarely because there are kinda only few people coming out the to the VIDEO and showing their items off, or then they show the replica ones! and I was looking for these kinds of video for so long after watched all whole What's in my bag/ purse's videos. This girl i think she's Italian as I know how Italian accent but I don't really care how she speaks or what accent she has I only do care that all the stuffs that she has are all the IT ITEM and I'm obsessed I mean like I love window shopping and purseforum.com but sometimes I really curious in Video-content so her videos are perfectly and really made me obsessed more when I know that she owes the CHANEL TOTE!! I really want it but now I only have the H&M mini bag, why? because the Balenciaga is coming soon and I do promise that I will do a review of my long-time-desire for sure. and why I don't buy it now..... ummmm let's say that I have to do an Tax-Refund for 12% off, it's kinda discount for me and this Tax-Refund thing only has in the Airport, the Aboard-Flight to other countries and it does work for only 3 months so After April I'm gonna be able to purchase IT BAG one. So for now, just watch her videos, and stay away from Credit Card if you are not strong at Desire enough!

WATCH HER VIDEOS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3