Monday, January 14, 2013

milano, italy


yes i'm so obsessed with fashion and i've been here for about 4 months and i'd say this was my first time going to milan, italy.


it was a perfect day perfect time. started with me woke up at 6:30 and take a bus about one hour to the train station and straight to milan and it was about 2 hours from turin (my city) to milan (my hometown hahahha) and i met up with my friend and we went to the city by a walk. next was my friend, she said she need a new scarf so we went to the Gucci store which i can't remember what's the name of the street but yeah it's sooooo big.


then we went to the prada around there and there were lot of prada shoes on sale (40%-50%) which you will see it below, there were so many nice and gorgeous from fall 2012 but unfortunately i was there too late, they only had bigger size which me is 40 but they had 43 44 45 so i got other things instead. by the way the day before the trip i bought chips and estathe(you should try if you come to italy, it's tea and peach, so good) and i put it in H&M paper bag so i took all these pictures by my iphone because i forgot my dslr at home. as you can see me and my h&m paper bag in the reflection below




then we continued to tod's becaus my friend asked for her tod's if it's on sale or not but it turned out that it wasn't and i told her, now i got no answer yet that she still wants it or not. however all these below are the pictures that i took for her and yeah i like it, maybe i'll get it soon, i mean soon.


after almost 5pm here we haven't had lunch yet because everything was on sale and we forgot that we have not had lunch or any snack yet so we went to one restaurant in around Duomo and i had spaghetti, it was good and it was not that expensive my spaghetti costs only 12 euros and my friend took pasta costs 14 euros so if anyone was looking for a good italian restaurant very close to your shopping centre i’d recommend this, continue reading to find out where it is.


Gucci Cafe weeeeee. i love gucci and also cafe so the restaurant is the opposite side of gucci cafe so we went there and had a chilling moment. 
(gucci cafe is in front of gucci store as well)




 so this is all about my milan travel day, actually it was huge shopping day hahhaha as you can see from picture below. however, before this as i told you guys that on the day that i went to the milan was exactly the day they have menswear 2013 fall/winter and i forgot my dslr yeah i was little upset with myself. there are so many people who dressed perfectly, they carried the bags i obsessed, who i have to kill to get those bags?




ciao ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3