Sunday, December 2, 2012

no. 5




no. 5



a woman's perfume with a woman scent



"a woman" she says, 

"should wear perfume wherever she would like to be kissed"


but wherever i go 
there you are my luck, my fate, my fortune. Chanel No. 5 Inevitable


"What do you wear to bed ?
a pajama top? the bottoms of the pajama?
a nightgown?" said marilyn monroe

" SO I SAID CHANEL N°5!
BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH!
AND YET, I DON'T WANT TO SAY 'NUDE'
BUT... IT'S THE TRUTH " said marilyn monroe

JUST A FEW DROPS OF CHANEL N°5


CHANEL N°5 !
CHANEL N°5 !
CHANEL N°5 !


Audrey Tautou


have you forgotten?
i know, i will not
her kiss her smile .... her perfume



first of all i want you guys to know that
i have nothing to do with CHANEL or 
any CHANEL PERFUMES or 
any things involved with these 
soooo i just doing this because i love it


if it's good for DIVA why won't for us, ground-walkers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You <3